background

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Fusion Challenge {Bright Florals}

Hello!!! Oh boy am I gushing over this photo...It is stunning!!! I love the bright colors, the beautiful flowers and everything.
PROCEDURES:
1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Our Rules Page before playing along.
 
I used the photo as my inspiration for my card. 
I used the Elegant Flowers set (you can find it HERE) from Sweet Stamp Shop and embossed in white on watercolor papered and then colored them in using watercolors. I stamped the thanks from the Cookie set (you can find it HERE).

Make sure you say hi to rest of the girls on the design team and to play along over at Fusion just go HERE.

Thanks for stopping in 
xoxo
Danni

23 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers with beautiful patterns in the BG :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your popped up florals are lovely on the white - with the fun green dotted paper and wonderful woodgrain framing it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the large blooms and lovely card Dannielle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous flowers against the woodgrain Dannielle!

    ReplyDelete