background

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Fusion Challenge #2

Hi Friends! It's time for another round. What a great turnout for the last challenge! It just warms my heart to see so many of you playing along. Are we going to have more this round? Make sure to tell your friends and come like us on Facebook to stay up to date and inspired all two weeks long :)

Here is the current challenge "Challenge #2":

How to play:

1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Our Rules Page before playing along.

Here is my card I made. I really loved the flower bouquet and the color scheme in the photo.
 
I stamped and inked the flowers from the Elegant Flowers set from Sweet Stamp Shop then used pop dots to glue them down on some cream cardstock. I found some grey and yellow/cream patterned paper in my stash that matched perfectly. I then stamped Happy Anniversary from Easily Distracted set by Sweet Stamp Shop and adhered it over some black twine and finished off with some black rhinestones.
Elegant Flowers



Easily Distracted
Check out more fabulous work from the rest of the design team.
Thanks for stopping in and have a wonderful day!
xoxo
Danni

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the doodling around the frame!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much! I love adding the doodling lines adds an extra little something :)

      Delete
  2. I love this set! And you have showcased it so well with this stunning card! I love all the little details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what lovely soft coloring on your beautiful blooms Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the subtle shading on your pretty flowers Danielle...that is a really nice stamp set...love the black twine and the little bits of bling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Cath! I am so in love with that stamp set. You can use it for so many things.

      Delete
  5. I so adore the subtle and soft look on ur card. It's looks so elegant :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so very pretty, Dannielle! The flowers and the softness of your colors all looks so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You rocked this stamp set! Lovely blooms!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much! I want to use it on everything...I just love it :)

      Delete
  8. Very pretty card, your flowers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete