background

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Some Of My Favorite Things

Hey everyone, I thought I would just pop in real quick and show you a card I made. I have had a rough week and didn't get a whole lot of crafting done,  but I did manage to still work on a few things one of them being this fun little birthday card.

I pretty much pulled all my favorite things to craft with and compiled them onto one card! Here is a quick little run down of what some of my favorite things are. I know you guys are all dying to know lol

1) Sweet Stamp Shop Stamps
2) SRM Stickers
3) Enamel Dots
4) Spray Mists (Heidi Swapp, Dylusions, and Glimmer Mist were used in the making)
5) Kraft Paper
6) October Afternoon Papers
7) Adhesive (of course I have to have that on my list! And that includes a bunch of different kinds: Pop dots, liquid, Scor Tape)

So, nothing like a good birthday card ready to go whenever I need it.



I am so happy with how this came out! Here are some of the exact products I used:
 
 Sweet Stamp Shop Sets I used in the card:

Dia De Los Muertos
  
Starts Here

Sticker Sentiments Birthday

Sticker Stitches Black
Well hope you enjoyed some of my favorite things!! Have a wonderful day!

xoxo
danni

No comments:

Post a Comment