background

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Throwback Thursdays- Colorwheel

Hi Friends...How did you like the new release from Sweet Stamp Shop yesterday...Pretty amazing huh???? Didn't get a chance to see it yet, go HERE and check out all the amazingness :)
Wow this week has flown by! I cannot believe that time literally slipped right by me. It has been quite the week for me, I have gone back to more of "regular" schedule at work and both my kids started school...I am so ready to be in a routine again but sometimes it's a process just to get back into it, if you know what I mean :)

 But know let's get on to.... Throwback Thursday and I am here with the amazing Color Wheel!!!
Colorwheel 
Here is what I did:

 Fun huh?? I am a colorful person and I {heart} this sentiment on the card... it makes so happy lol

 

Love the bonus cards well I have a couple...I decided to play along with a couple challenges this week to help out with the inspiration. With this week I really needed a little boost. I came across the Timeless Twine sketch they had  on their blog and loved it! So I decided to go with it and then combine it with Sweet Stamp Shops Use What You Have!

Here is the sketch:

And here is my embarissing stash of ribbon:

 I picked out my pink and red twine from the "stash" and grabbed some of my Glitz Uncharted Waters paper and got to work. A few embellishments later and this is what I got. I am so happy with it.  Have you played along yet with the Use What You Have challenge yet??? Check it out HERE!



And FINALLY my last card:
I bought this paper from My Mind's Eye from my work awhile ago and it had the cutest glasses on it. I knew right away it needed to be paired with "shades of love" sentiment. 

Have you seen our flikr lately??? You can find LOTS of inspiration there and we would love to see what you have been crafting with Sweet Stamp Shop. Come share your work HERE. Don't have a flikr?? No problem stop by facebook HERE.

Thanks for stopping in and seeing another Throwback Thursday and I cannot wait to see what you guys come up with using Color Wheel.

Here are some other sets I used on my first card:
One last thing.... Today is the last day to get in your application for the next Sweet Stamp Shop Design Team
Check out all the details HERE.

Thanks for stopping in and I will see you back next Throwback Thursday!

xoxo
Danni

14 comments:

  1. Wow all fabulous creations, love them all!! Also no ribbons stash is embarrassing as long as it gets used hehe. Thank you so much for joining us this month over at Timeless Twine!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Briana...Thank You. I am always looking for better ways to store my ribbon, so this last time they were supposed to be color coordinated in baggies, and well, you can see how well that worked out. lol :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness....chock full of goodness! Thanks so much for playing with us at Timeless Twine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy! Glad you could stop on in :)

      Delete
  3. Love you stash and you made some beautiful cards!!!! Love them! Thanks for playing along with us at the Timeless Twine "Sketchy" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much for stopping on in. Glad you love the cards :)

      Delete
  4. Loved your card so much, I pinned it! So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, Thank you so much! I just recently found a tutorial to add a pin it button on my blog :)

      Delete
  5. totally adorable cards.. thanks for joining us at Timeless Twine..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your cards. They look amazing. I love the glasses. Too cute.

    Thanks for joining the Timeless Twine Sketch challenge.

    Melisa TTDT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Melisa! I just pulled that paper out with the glasses and thought "omg this is the perfect sentiment for that :)

      Delete
  7. Super cute projects you have been so busy! Thanks for joining us for Timeless Twine's Sketch challenge.
    Deb C
    TTDT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creations! Love the new stamps. Thanks for playing along with TT challenge.

    ReplyDelete