background

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Whew!!!!

Well it is now the end of an era, I am officially unemployed as of today (and hopefully for not too long tho)! Time to get all caught up, FINALLY!
It's amazing how quickly your life can change...excited for the "New World" and all the new changes!

To kick it all off my oldest sons birthday is on the 5th and he will be celebrating his 8th birthday with friends. He has been asking me for a couple years to have a birthday with friends and this is the year! I knew I would have the time to do it since I was going to be unemployed and would have the time to dedicate to it to prepare. To ease myself into it we decided we would keep it mild and invite just a few of his closest friends (It's so different to be the parent hosting the party then the kid attending the party, so much to think about and be responsible for...eeekkk)

I made the invites for the party and my son was soooo thrilled with them and couldnt wait to give them to his friends. (Proud mommy moment here lol)

I did some fun stamping on vellum and found a birthday sentiment that fit perfectly on the card. I added some fun layers and finished it off with some red and white twine from The Twinery. On the inside I placed one of the SRM's "you're invited" stickers. I didn't have any envelopes handy for the card size so I used the new Kraft Envelopes from SRM. The cards fit inside like a glove.


Now just to figure out cupcakes and game prizes and we will be all set for the party!!!!

Have a wonderful day everyone.
xoxo
Danni

2 comments:

  1. Super cute invites! I'm sure Phoenix will have a blast at his party! Lucky boy to have such a sweet and crafty mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned how great Danni! Happy birthday Phoenix :)

    ReplyDelete