background

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Throwback Thursday-Spectacle Spectacular with Sweet Stamp Shop

Hey everyone I am  here with Sweet Stamp Shop and I am back this week for Throwback Thursday...I know it is still new so I will do a little overview to make sure everyone is kept up to speed ;) Every Thursday I will be showcasing one stamp set (of the older sorts...aka Throwback) to help inspire you and bring to life again. This week I am featuring the ever so CUTE Spectacle Set!
 
Spectacle
But that's not all....there is MORE (and it just gets better)!!! This week the featured stamp is at an unbelievably, can't pass it up price!!!!! Snatch up Spectacle for only $3.50!!! Now that is a steal, doncha think????

I think this set is so much fun and all the sayings you could add...it is endless.
Make sure to check out Sweet Stamp Shop's blog(HERE) to see all the fun cards I prepared for all of you.

But before you go check out the fun bonus card I prepared for all of you.


Make sure to head on over to the shop(HERE) to make sure you get your hands on Spectacle!
********Please note that this set has been Retired/Clearanced so once they are gone they are gone.********



2 comments: