background

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Adventures Of A VIntage Girl

I originally created this book to do as a class but, I got really carried away and in the end it ended up being put up as a sample in the store. It would have been a really expensive and very LONG class.

I was so happy with the results of the book. I am pocket girl, and I love vintage things, this book is sooo me lol. I sewed all the pages together so they are actually pockets that you can put pictures or treasures of sorts in and we had the perfect stand to display it on at work from 7Gypsies (their photo display stand)
Here is a peek at what it looks like:

 Front Cover

 Some of the inside pages

 I love to use Tim Holtz stains on my wood pieces, they just add so much and you can get them in a bunch of different colors.








 Hope you enjoyed.

Thanks for joining me again and will see you next time!

xoxo
Danni











1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this book Danni! You are uber talented my friend! Your color palette is gorgeous, as are all your embellishment clusters. Beyond lovely!

    ReplyDelete