background

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Challenge Time

My friend Nicole and I got to together the other morning to do another fun card challenge...And once again still LOVIN it! And this one, I am pretty excited about, not only did I love what I made but the sponsor for this challenge is SRM and who ever wins gets a prize package from SRM!!!!! EEKK pressure is on, plus, I could always use some SRM  :)

So let's get to the card...

This is what we drew our inspiration from: The Play Date Cafe:
I was instantly in love with the color scheme. The bold tangerine with the apricot and mint, so clean and crisp with the vintage appeal. TOTALLY up my alley.

The first card I was trying to make was pretty much a fail, but, once I re-schemed, it instantly came together.

Here is what I came up with:


 I used the Heidi Swapp color shine in Apricot for the background on the white. SUCH a perfect pop.

Now a bit closer to see the fun details :)
 I embossed a SWEET stamp for the sentiment

Then added layers of ribbons, buttons and flowers! TA-DAA a beautiful masterpiece was created (at least in my opinion lol)

Hope you enjoyed the latest challenge.

XOXO
Danni

9 comments:

  1. I love reading your blogs an seeing how talented you are Danni! Always fun and a pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the card Danni..can it be sent in the mail or does one hand deliver?

      Delete
    2. It can be sent by mail, but you will have to pay extra postage since it isn't a flat card.

      Delete
  2. Very pretty card! Love those layers of ribbons and the splashes of color !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new follower. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower here from Sweet Stamp Shop. Your designs are gorgeous and unique. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! LOVING the splatter and the great bow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful! I love the beautiful bow, and flowers and your splatter paint. Perfection! Thank you for playing along with The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous and love the splash of apricot for the background!

    ReplyDelete