background

Thursday, July 3, 2014

New Fusion Challenge- {God Bless the USA!}

Hey everyone!!!
Brand new Fusion Challenge is happening!!! Are you ready for the 4th of July? Well I am :) my gramma is in town so we are off having a blast. I totally channeled the red and blue for the next challenge! Wanna play along? Just go HERE to add you card to the gallery.

PROCEDURES:
1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Our Rules Page before playing along.
I decided to use both the sketch and the inspiration picture. I followed the sketch loosely but, I still used it as my guide for my card.
I made three pennant from two different papers and adhered down, fanned out. I placed the SRM stickers "God Bless The USA" onto black cardstock and then on to white. I finished off with a ribbon bow. (Please note: I used two different sticker sentiments to make up the whole sentiment. I used the "God bless" and a "the" from the "Shine Your Light" and "USA" from Patriotic. You can find those HERE)

Make sure to check out the rest of the design team HERE and say hello.
Thanks for stopping in and happy crafting
xoxo 
Danni

6 comments:

  1. super fun...love the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super stunning take, love the way u played with fish tail banners :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you made this into a 4th of July card Dannielle - with the striped banners and nautical ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sweet tag design and sentiment! Awesome celebration card!

    ReplyDelete