It's the start of another Fusion Challenge! Do you love yellow and black and flowers?? Well this is th one for you then. Or how about that fun sketch with all the layers and textures you could add?!?!
Just go right HERE to play along.
I used the flowers and the colors as the inspiration for my card. I created and a watercolored background and stamped a black flower from Sweet Stamp Shop in the center. Using my watercolor brush, I blurred the lines of the flower. I stamped a sentiment and added some black splatter and little gemmies to top it off.
So just in case, here are the rules:
1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Our Rules Page before playing along.
Ok now on to more inspiration from the rest of the fusion girls: