background

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Big News...

Good morning! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I hope everyone has been having a great holiday season. I know I have :) We had family pictures done that I have been dying to show, but have been sooo busy! So, before my big news I just have to show off my awesome family :) My friend Joanna over at Every Season Photography took them for us and I am so in LOVE!!! Hope you enjoy a little peek into my family.




ok now onto other important information...I sure hope you are ready now :)

I am so excited to share my BIG NEWS this morning with you all! As most of you know Fusion Challenge Blog is back and I am going to be the...

 new challenge manager!!!

I am so thrilled to be teaming up with Lesley and managing the Fusion Blog so it can continue on AND I cannot wait for you to meet the new design team. They are such a talented group of ladies so make sure you stay tuned for the big reveal on Tuesday 12/31 when everyone is announced. Plus we will go over a few, BUT VERY exciting changes coming to Fusion as we kick off the new year and new team.

I hope you will join us on January 2nd, 2014 as we launch the new challenge that I know you all are just going to love!!

 AND if you haven't played along with our special Month long December challenge there is still time. just go HERE to join in the fun using the inspiration below.

 Thanks for poppin in! Have a wonderful day and happy crafting.

xoxo
Danni

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful family photos, Danni, AND a big congratulations on your big news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoops, I did that wrong! haha! OK, trying again, beautiful family photos, your friend rocks. AND BIG congrats to you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes she does. You can see more from her on her fb page every season photography...she is simply amazing! Thanks again

      Delete
  3. Beautiful family Pics :) so glad and excited to be working with you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Deepti! Glad to be working with you as well :)

      Delete
  4. What lovely family pictures Dannielle! So happy to have you as our Fusion Challenge manager!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, lovely photos of the family and your smiling face is a joy - also a joy that you will handle all the details of the FUSION Fantastic-ness!
    What a way to ring it in as a DT on FUSION, CONGRATS!! I look forward to getting crafty creative and having FUN this Spring -and getting to know you better as well!!!!

    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I am so happy to be here with all of you! I appreciate all the encouragement everyone has graciously been sending my way! Thank you so much, it really does mean a lot!

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous photos, Danielle! Looking forward to the new year and working with you and the rest of the FUSION team!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So FABULOUS to have you as the Challenge Manager Dannielle!!! Here's to a spectacular 2014 :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Precious pictures Dannielle! You have a beautiful family!

    SO glad you are our team manager! :)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy to be on this awesome team with you as challenge manager, Dannielle!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely family! Congratulations on the new challenge position!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a beautiful family Danielle...thank you so much for taking on such a big challenge! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete