background

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Feeling Nautical Curtain Call Challenge

Hey everyone I am playing along with Curtain Call's Feeling Nautical Challenge

I was so excited to participate in this challenge, since I have been hanging on to this Kaisercraft wood anchor flurish for awhile now, just waiting for the perfect "project".

Here is the inspiration:
And...Here is my card:
Is that anchor not the cutest or what?!?!?! I just love it!!!!
I added some Heidi Swapp Mustard Color Shine ink splotches and finished off with some pearls and a Sweet Stamp Shop sentiment.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day and happy crafting
xoxo
Danni

13 comments:

  1. the wooden anchor is PERFECT! adore your take on the Feeling Nautical challenge at the Curtain Call! thanks so much for joining in on the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just LOVE that big wood anchor!! Wonderful touch with the twine around it. Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that anchor is so much fun, and thank you :)

      Delete
  3. Isn't it great when you know you have the PERFECT embellishment for a card without having to go out and buy one? Love the way you twisted your twine around the anchor. This is a great tag, especially with the pearls along the edge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhhh LOVIN your card hon!! Thank you so much for Playing along with us!! LOVE LOVE LOVE This and the wood embellie! i must know where it came from!!

    xoxox

    jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nevermind! kaisercraft! lol I should have known!!

      Delete
    2. hehehe...yes Kaisercraft it is :) and thank you sooo much!

      Delete
  5. Wonderful Nautical card! Love the fun wood anchor! Thanks so much for joining us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card Dannielle. Love the anchor, the row of pearls... the paint splatter... nice take on the inpsiration photo. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much, I was so pleased with myself for creating exactly what I was thinking/envisioning in my head lol

      Delete