background

Monday, April 15, 2013

Tye Dye Effect

Good Morning!!!! Well it is rainy here today (kind of nice since it has been so dry!) But that didn't stop me from thinking of bright sunshiny days and all the beautiful colors that come with it.

Check out this fun and cheerful card that was inspired by tye dye.


I used the summer collection of Tim Holtz Distress Inks to create the background color and then to create the spots I added some of my new favorite spray from Art Anthology "Glorious" (yellow color) and also some of the Dylusions "Yellow Zest". Is that not just the funnest effect ever. I normally use the water, but decided to change it up a bit and see what I could get from the colored sprays. I just love you bright this is and so tye dye-ee!!  What do you guys think???

 And, the white letters mmmm... they add that little extra pop to the card!
I have found that the lighter colored sprays give the best effect but the dark ones still look awesome. Now go pull out all your distress inks and your sprays and give it a go!!! Let me know what you all think :)

Have a wonderful day,
xoxo
Danni

No comments:

Post a Comment