Wow has this week been so busy! My husband has been gone so I have been running around all over the place doing errands and staying really busy! But I did sit down and make a little gem of card to show you for the current weeks fusion challenge. To play along just go right HERE. So, to get started...here is the inspiration
For my card I used the sketch as my inspiration
I used a SRM sticker for my sentiment in the center AND the cute little doily as well. I wanted it to have the extra little touch of sweetness so I broke out my pretty little flowers and added a bow and some gems.
So remember the rules:
1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Our Rules Page before playing along.
And also don't forget to visit the rest of the Design Team...
They have super cute cards you won't want to miss!
Thank you so much for stopping in and cannot wait to see your creations in the fusion challenge gallery :)