background

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Card Challenge Girl Time

After months of conflicting schedules, me and my girl Nicole FINALLY got together for our crafting date and card challenge fun. And because of challenge deadlines I am making a second post of the day! (at least it is late?!?!)

We did decided to go with two...and...up first we did Retrosketches #66

Inspiration
My take
After playing around with a few unsuccessful ideas I found these super cute Kaiercraft bees in Nicole's stash and it all came together.

And for the next challenge we went with Case Study #143
My take
This one I strayed away from the actual "layout" of the card but I went with the bright colors and the "row" look. My focus was on the colorful color wheels but wanted to add texture and dimension through the paper layers.


No comments:

Post a Comment